Terms & ConditionsDecember 8, 2022 2022-12-20 18:55
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
By continuing to browse and use this website, sweebee.com.my , you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:.
Order Acceptance Policy
All orders received are subject to acceptance by TIGER MAMA SDN BHD (legal entity for SWEE BEE), and any of its personnel. We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving any reasons. In the event of rejection, we will offer store credit of equal value to your paid amount.
- Once orders are received, cancellation/refunds to the orders will not be possible. This means no cancellation/refund is allowed.
- Should you wish to make changes to your order after confirmation, kindly email us / call us to request for the necessary changes. Such acceptance of changes will only be confirmed subject to the management’s discretion and that order has not been processed or picked up for delivery. Change of address after submission of order may be subject to additional delivery fees.
- The management reserves the right to cancel or refund any orders placed given notice for whatever unforeseen reason that it’s deem to.
- In the event that a transaction did not go through, and you did not receive order confirmation email, please verify that the amount was charged to your account and notify our office via email at lovesw[email protected] for our immediate investigation into the matter.
Returns / Damaged Items / Refunds
- 1. We understand that sometimes items get damaged or you have received the wrong item, we will do our best to resolve the situation quickly. In the event that the product delivered to you was damaged upon delivery or it is of wrong item, please contact us immediately at [email protected] and inform us your Order Number, Name of the Product together with images of the damaged item or wrong item to support your claim. Please note that refunds are only eligible for claims submitted with images of the damaged item or wrong item and made within the same calendar day of receipt date. Any refund amount to be paid will be in the form of in-store credits for your next purchase, no bank transfer is allowed.
- We offer delivery service for our products to whole Malaysia, unless stated otherwise.
- All delivery services are fulfilled by our delivery partner “Best Express” courier service. Deliveries charges is determined by weight of your order and also by your postal code. Deliveries will happen within 7 working days and may take longer for East Malaysia. No deliveries will be available on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Additional Delivery Fees will be charged upon checkout if you were to request for same day/specific date delivery (strictly for Klang Valley and Selangor only).
- Delivery fees will be applicable for self-collection (local pickup). If you wish to opt for self- collection for your order instead of requiring a delivery service, you may choose local pickup upon check out.
- All orders will be prepared and ready for courier pick up to avoid any delays. Whilst every effort is made to deliver your order promptly, we cannot be held responsible for unforeseen or unreasonable circumstances leading to any delay in delivery. This includes delays in delivery by our suppliers, transport delays; Government regulations; acts of God; non-payment, or any other cause beyond our control. Deliveries are subject to traffic conditions, weather, and any unforeseen circumstances. No refunds or compensation will be made for any delay of deliveries.
- Orders that were unsuccessfully delivered due to no response by the recipient may be forfeited and no refund will be provided. Please make sure the recipient address and contact number are correct to ensure smooth delivery.
- A second attempt for delivery will be made by the courier service and additional delivery fees may be charged separately.
Circumstances Beyond Our Control
Adverse Weather Conditions
We cannot guarantee all actual products will be exactly the same shown on the monitor as that is depending on the user monitor.
Swee Bee shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond Swee Bee’s reasonable control.
Customer and Recipient Personal Information
- To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
- During the checkout process, we ask for the following personal information:
Customer’s email address
We use this information to provide a better customer experience by sending order confirmations, substitution information, dispatch confirmations and delivery confirmations. We will also use the customer’s email for marketing communications from time to time. Please ensure that email addresses are accurate.
Customer’s full name and address (Billing Address)
We use this information for credit and debit card validation.
Customer’s telephone number
We use this information to contact customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery issues.
Recipient’s full name and address
This information will only be collected for orders selected to be delivered as preferred delivery method. This information is required in order to deliver the items you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient’s address is accurate.
Recipient’s phone numbers
We use this information to be shared with our delivery partner during the transit of your order from our store to your instructed delivery address. Our delivery partners will attempt to contact this phone number when near the recipient’s address.
These Terms and Conditions and a Contract (and all non-Contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with Malaysian Law. Both we and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian Courts. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.